This Sunday March 10th at 2:30 The Chicago Bass Ensemble plays a recital at 2nd Presbyterian Church in the South Loop.
We’ll be playing at the Second Presbyterian Church, March 10, 2013.
1936 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60616
This is the first season of a new music series at Second Presbyterian, Sounds of the South Loop.
Suggested donation ranges from $8 for seniors buying online up to $18 for non-seniors at the door. Follow the link above.
- Teppa Hauta-Aho’s “Why?”
- Tony Osborne’s “Rocket Man”
- Two Bach Fugues arranged by Joel DiBartolo
- Paul Ramsier’s “Lullaby”
- Dan Armstrong’s “Wildebeests and Warthogs
- “Three Spanish Motets” by Tomas Luis de Victoria, arranged by Michael Cameron
- Jan Alm’s “Quartet #1″
- Telemann’s Concerto #2 in D for four Violins — arranged for four basses in G
More Concert details are available here.